Tuesday, July 13, 2010

M O T I V A T I O N

THE CHAMPIONS

Champions are not made in a gym

Champions are made from something

They have deep inside them

A desire; a dream; a vision

They have to have last minute stamina

They have to be a little faster

They have to have the skill and the will

But the WILL must be STRONGER than the SKILL

(Mohammed Ali)


ATTITUDE

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life

Attitude to me is more important that facts

We cannot change our past

We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way

We cannot change the inevitable

The only thing we can do is play on the string we have

And that is our attitude

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me

And 90% how I react to it.

And so it is to you

We are in charge of our attitudes

(Charles R. Swindoll)

WINNER VS LOSER

The winner is always part of the answer

The loser is always part of the problem

The winner says, “Let me do it for you”.

The loser says, “That’s not my job”.

The winner sees an answer for every problem

The loser sees a problem in every answer

The winner goes through a problem

The loser goes around the problem and never gets to it.

The winner says, “It may be difficult, but it’s possible”.

The loser says, “It may be possible, but it’s too difficult”.

The winner thinks, “I’m good, but not as good as I should or could be”.

The loser thinks, “I’m not as bad as some of the others”.

The winner makes commitment

The loser makes promises

The winner focuses the gain

The loser focuses the pain

The winner is like a thermostat

The winner is like a thermometer

The winner makes it happen

The loser let it happen

Quitters never win; winners never quit.

BY CHANGING YOUR THINKING

By changing your thinking

You change your beliefs

When you change your beliefs

You change your expectations

When you change your expectations

You change your attitude

When you change your attitude

You change your behavior

When you change your behavior you change your performance

When you change your performance

You change your life!

LIFE IS

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it

Life is beauty, admire it.

Life is a dream, realize it

Life is a challenge, meet it

Life is a duty, complete it

Life is a game, play it

Life is a promise, fulfill it

Life is sorrow, overcome it

Life is a song, sing it

Life is a struggle, accept it

Life is a tragedy, confront it

Life is an adventure, dare it

Life is a luck, make it

Life is too precious, do not destroy it.

Life is life, fight for it.

(mother Theresa)

FAILURE

Failure does not mean I am a failure

It does mean I have not yet succeeded

Failure does not mean I have accomplished nothing

It does mean I have learned something

Failure does not mean I have been a fool

It does mean I have enough faith to experiment

Failure does not mean I have disgraced

It does mean I have dared to try

Failure does not mean I dont have it

It does mean I have something to do in a different way

Failure does not mean I am inferior

It does mean I am not perfect

Failure does not mean I have wasted my life

It does mean that I have an excuse to start over

Failure does not mean that I should give up

I does mean that I should try harder

Failure does not mean that I will never make it

It does mean that I need more practice

RISKS

To love is to risk not being loved in return

To live is to risk dying

To hope is to risk despair

To try is to risk failure

But risks must be taken

Because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing

The person who risks nothing

Does nothing, has nothing and is nothing

They may avoid suffering and sorrow

But they cannot learn, feel, change, grow, love or live

Chained by their attitudes, they are slaves

They have forfeited their freedom

Only a person who risks is free

YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE

There is inside you all of the potential to be whatever you want to be

All of the energy to do whatever you want to do

Imagine yourselves as you would like to be

Doing what you want to do

And each day, take one step

Towards your dream

And though at times it may seem too

Difficult to continue

Hold on your dream

One morning you will awake to find

That you are the person you dreamed of

Doing what you wanted to do

Simply because you had the courage

To believe in your potential

And to hold on your dream

(Donna Levine)

WHO AM I?

I am your constant companion

I am your greatest helper or haviest burden

I will push you onward or drag you down to failure

I am completely at your command

Half the things you do might just as well turn over to me

and I will be able to do them

quickly and correctly

I am easily managed-You must merely be firm with me

Show me exactly how you want something done

And after a few lessons,

I will do it automatically.

I am the servant of all great people and alas,

Of all failures as well

Those who are great, I have made great

Those who are failures, I have made failures.

I am not a machine, though I work with all the precision of a machine

Plus the intelligence of a human

You may run me for a profit or run me for ruin

It makes no difference to me

Take me, train me, be firm with me and I will place the world at your feet

Be easy with me and I will destroy you

Who am I? I am Habit.

TODAY IS THE VERY FIRST DAY

OF THE REST OF MY LIFE

This is the beginning of a New day

I can waste it or use it for good

But what I do today is important

Because I am exchanging a day of my life for it

When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever

Leaving in it’s place something that I have traded for it

I want it to be gain and not loss, good and not evil

Success and not failure, in order that I not regret

The price I have paid for it

I will give 100% of my self just for today

For you never fail

Until you stop trying

I will be the kind of person I have always wanted to be

I have been giving this day to use as I will

THE WORLD NEEDS MEN

WHO cannot be bought

WHOSE word is their bond

WHO put character above wealth

Who possess opinions and a will

Who are larger than their vocations

Who do not hesitate to take chances

Who will not lose their individualityin a crowd

Who will make no compromise with wrong

Who will not say they do it “because everybody else do it”

Who are true to their friends in adversity as well as in prosperity

Who do not believe that shrewdness, cunning and hardheadedness

are the best qualities for winning success

who are not ashamed or afraid to stand for the truth

when it is unpopular

who can say “no” with emphasis, although

all the rest of the world says “yes”

whose ambitions are not confined to their own selfish desires.

BE THANKFUL

Be thankful that you dont already have everything you desire

If you did, what would there be took forward to?

Be thankful when you dont know something

For it gives you the opportunity to learn

Be thankful for the difficult times

During those times you grow

Be thankful for your limitations

Because they give you opportunities for improvement

Be thankful for each new challenge

Because it will build your strength and character

Be thankful for your mistakes

They will teach you valuable lessons

Be thankful when you’re tired and weary

Because it means you’ve made a difference

It’s easy to be thankful for the good things

A life of rich fulfillment comes to those

Who are also thankful for the setbacks

Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive

Find a way to be thankful for your troubles

And they can become your blessings

EVERY WINNER HAS SCARS

Your life is made up of a series of experiences

Each one will make you stronger

Even though sometimes it will be hard for you to realize it

Life is your classroom in which you are being tasted, tried and passed

Always try to stay in the midst of life and activity

Dont isolate yourself from the action

Be among people and things, among troubles, difficulties and obstacles

Your character develops itself in the stream of life

Life expects you to make those grade school chairs so small

Learn quickly that the setbacks and grief’s you endure

Actually help you in your march forward to success

The world was built to develop your character

FAITH

When we come to the edge of all that we know

And are about to step off into the unknown

Faith is knowing one of two things will happen

Either there will be a ledge

Something solid to stand on

Or

You’ll be taught how to fly

No comments:

Post a Comment